|Location:|| United States|
- Tight Logical Reasoning
- C. S. Lewis
- Good Music
- Off-Beat Humor
- You, Probably, If You
- Good Food And Drink
- Elegant Phraseology
- Really, It\\\'s Not Th
- The Idea By Now.
- Bad Things.
- Anything \\\'New-Age
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Bad Music
- Excessive Seriousness Over Stupid Stuff
- That Other Guy Who Is Annoying
- Unnecessary And Silly Capitalizations
- Complicated, You Should Be Getting
- I Like Good Things And Dislike
- Oh, That Was A Misleading Stop, There...
- Emotionally subdued - highly unlikely to become either angry or affectionate with anyone. I maintain an air of rather distant congeniality regardless of circumstances, except with a few (oh so few) of my closest (closet?) friends. None of those are on this site, to the best of my knowledge.
- Major depression - Clinically diagnosed, psycho/physiological disorder, under cognitive control but still present. If I say something cosmically negative, just pat me on the head and say 'there there', or
Not much to say, really. I'm a resident of Maryland in the good ol' US of A, for what it's worth. I don't really like it here, but I haven't the money to leave, so there you are. I graduated from a nice college, I guess - top twenty in the nation by most academic journals. But I'm not an expert in much. I'm fairly easy-going, but don't mistake that for softness. If you say something that riles me, I won't rest until you have good reason to take it back, whether you actually see fit to or not. That's rare, though. Unless you challenge the validity of human reasoning or go gushing nonsense at me, we should get along splendidly.
A note: I put "English" in the 'Ethnicity' line because all the parts of my family I know anything at all about came originally from there. I was not born in England, I do not consider myself particularly 'English' in any way other than genetic heritage, and I am not much of an Anglophile, as such things go. About the only thing I especially like as far as England goes is the literature (Lewis and Tolkien were both huge influences on me growing up). And a couple of the bands were alright. So don't you Brits get all cock-eyed at me for putting it there. I'm certainly not bragging. You asked.
A note to the note: That is not meant as a criticism against England; I have nothing against it or anyone from there; I just didn't want anyone to think I was putting on airs, this site having been founded by someone from there. No hard feelings.